she is SUCH a delight!
Cora at 11 months:
- runs. I’m not even joking
- has 6 teeth
- wears 12-18 month size
- brings me books to read. it’s so cute because she brings it and then scoots her little booty back into my lap to prepare for reading time! haha
- wrinkles up her nose and sniffs to make a pig noise. yes, I realize that pigs say “oink” but in a couple of our baby books, we read that they sniff and snort looking for food or along the ground, so when we read the book, Sophia and I used to sniff all over her and made her laugh. well, now she wants to find all the pigs in all the books. tee hee hee. it cracks me up!
- is sleeping through the night! FINALLY!! we’ve done some serious sleep training the last week with Sophia in a different room. (which is why there is another bed in these pictures! sophia’s bed is in the guest room at the moment!)
- loves to eat finger food or whatever we are eating. baby food? why do we insult her by even trying to feed her this?
- shakes her head no. I can’t figure out if she is really saying no or just thinks it’s funny.
- calls all the animals doggies.
- constantly is taking off her shoes when we are out. le sigh.
- still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. oh when will this end?
- lays her head down on my shoulder to snuggle and when i’m putting her down for night, will put her little arm around my neck as i’m rocking her to give me her version of a hug. it’s just about the sweetest thing ever.
- is shy with her smiles but when she smiles for you it really lights up her face
she is a very sweet, happy baby. “piggy face” haha. i love her so much. i can’t believe it’s already been almost a year! time needs to slow down now!
mama and daddy love you sweet baby girl. slow down! you don’t have to catch up with big sister!