it’s been a busy weekend all ready!
1. We went mountain biking yesterday:
2. we had a Date night and went and saw “Date Night” the movie. It was pretty funny. Mostly because we were the only ones in the whole theater!
3. i made the most yummy scones today! They are from PioneerWoman’s blog. They are “petite vanilla bean scones” mine are not as petite as I thought they were… oops. 🙂
6. Learned about Picnik.com. Pretty cool photo editing program for free! :)as you can see from a couple of my pics… 😉
7. Got some cleaning in and even have convinced the husbuddy that he likes to clean the kitchen… hee heee 😉 love it!
8. Planning on playing some Settlers tonight with some friends. 🙂 whoop! gonna beat y’all. just so you know 😉
O such a fun weekend! How has yours been?!