Things that are on my mind:
- my sweet husbuddy who fell asleep on the couch. He is learning Hebrew this summer and it is SO hard! I do not envy him that…but i may envy his ability to fall asleep so quickly…
- my sweet sleeping puppy. he has been such a pain in the butt lately, but he’s so sweet when he’s all curled up asleep at my feet and every once in a while licking my toes… how can i stay mad at him?
- humidity. i’m so over humidity. i miss the dry colorado or idaho heat…
- basil plants. the smell is wonderful when i’m sitting on my porch enjoying the sunset.
- lemonade. mmm… strawberry lemonade…
- sunrooms. one day i want one with windows on three sides and a beautiful skylight where i can just sit in the sun and read.
- tacos. we made tacos for dinner tonight. yum!
- my latest finished project!!!
- check it:
Remember here when I said I had my first commission?
Well. It was to design nametags for a friend who needed them for a church conference. She’s living in Italy right now. It’s pretty cool how we can still connect on the internet! sometimes I just can’t get over that. ha. But seriously. She has SO blessed me by asking me to make something for her! It was so much fun. Thanks so much dear!!
So I took this painting and made some sweet name tag options. 🙂
Then I set them all up for her, so all she has to do is type in the names.
aren’t they just adorable?! 🙂 How much would you love to wear this nametag when meeting someone new? hee hee. It’s so much better than the ones that say, “hello, my name is:” 🙂 I’m so excited about them that i just had to share.
Remember Matthew 5:14 friends 🙂