Let’s talk about happy things.
- a long walk with my good friend Jenna and our two dogs. Sweet little Charlie & Sammie are too much fun to watch waddle-ing in front of us. He’s totally passed out right now, btw.
- it’s Friday!
- silly emails with my sisters 🙂 love you two! miss you.
- pretty fabrics from This Etsy shop -I couldn’t help it- I had to get some pretty little things for some upcoming projects… 🙂
- cute little dog tags like this one
- my new fav country song that just makes me smile because it’s so happy. It reminds me for some strange reason of my happy little sister Amy. I have no idea why. Do you missy? 🙂 (beware-the video is a little cheesy. just let the music play and ignore that 😉
- going mountain biking this afternoon! whoop! so excited that my husband is loving to work out this way 🙂 hee hee. he doesn’t know he’s working out though- don’t tell him though- it’s our little secret… if he knew that it was good for him we’d probably stop going 😉 hee hee. jk. sweetheart 😉
- my lovely JBPL necklace. Remember this? the one with the random flowers? I just seem to be wearing it every freakin’ day ’cause I’m so in love 🙂
- the fact that it’s gonna be 86 degrees tomorrow! whoop! love love love summer!
- taco night & good friends 🙂
- knowing that i have time to paint today! whoop!
- things my dog does that make me laugh like this picture 🙂