that time i started blogging again and then stopped for OVER a month.
shoot. yup. that happened.
there are many reasons that happened. maybe i’ll share some of those reasons soon, maybe i won’t. but first things first. updated baby pictures! because, um, yea, that’s the most important thing at the moment.
i am doing a combined 2 &3 month post because i just never got the photos uploaded until now for her 2nd month and also her second month photos didn’t turn out well which I’m so disappointed by. at 2 months Cora:
- weighs 12 lbs 13 oz and is 24 inches long (that is 85% and 95%!!)
- sleeping 5-7 hours at night!
- wears 3 month clothes
- is pretty serious. she smiles but it’s so hard to catch it. she has lots of deep thoughts
- getting rolls!
- coos and likes to have her belly rubbed
- talks to her toys on her little play gym. what is that thing called? she is very entertained.
this is as good as i got. she wasn’t in the best of moods, i wasn’t in the best of moods, somehow every single other photo from that day is blurry. sad day!
but then her three month photo shoot turned out a lot better:
at 3 months Cora:
- is still shy with her smile, but starting to share it more!
- sings and talks to me… a LOT. she has lots to say when her sister is quiet!
- has giggled, but only for me. daddy hasn’t heard it yet!
- wears 3-6 month clothes
- has the sweetest disposition (mostly)
- sleeps 6-8 hours at night typically
- adores her sister and watches her constantly
- likes pat-a-cake and other songs i sing to her. she really lights up!
- loves her cloth diapers. i finally got my act together to start using them again.
- is very LOUD. she screams way louder then Sophia did, but not that often and it usually means she doesn’t want anything except to be swaddled and put to bed. once we figured that out, it’s easy enough. just trying to understand the screams took a while. haha.
Corinne Hope, we adore you. our family is so much MORE beauti-FULL because of you. more full of love, more full of laughter, more fully joy, just more. and i praise the Lord for your sweet little heart.