she is such a sweetheart. i am so in love!
At 5 months Cora:
- weighs 16lbs 14 oz (wow!)
- wears 6-9 months…9 month pants really fit best because she’s so long.
- smiles a lot!
- giggles at mama and sister the most
- has been sleeping more consistently this week from 10-5/6
- started oatmeal cereal this week! was not that impressed but gets excited every time we talk about trying it again
- loves loves loves to jump in her jumper!
- is drooling like crazy. oh boy, when is that first tooth going to pop?
- giggles at peekabo -which is pretty much what we did with the camera to get her to smile in so many of these photos!
- is super ticklish and it’s so funny to me!
- still rocks tummy time and has *accidentally* rolled over a few times! (i say accidentally because she doesn’t know how to do it again after she does it)
- has the yummiest rolls and i love to kiss her all over!
she has such a sweet disposition. she can get loud- REALLY loud! but it’s only when she wants to be heard and not too often. haha. soooo sweet… and then the smiles stopped… … and we were just done with smiling and being happy and the whole camera in our face… it’s my birthday i’ll cry if i want to…
haha, oh sweet thing. i love your mad face.