coraand well, that went quickly. 1 year flew by sweet little thing. we love you so much Cora! we love peekabo! and we are still making that “piggy” face! bawhaha
Cora at 12 months:
- 29 1/2″ tall (64%)
- 21 lbs (70%)
- has 6 teeth +2 popping through this moment
- sings and dances in her own special way (haha)
- gives hugs and blows kisses
- says “Hi”, dada, doggy, moo, mmm(for when she wants food), dogdog(for a lovey)
- can give a high 5
- wears 12-18 month/18 month clothes!
- is just SO BUSY
- climbs like a crazy girl. she climbed on top of a side table the other night while I was doing the dishes and gave me a heart attack! loves to climb the stairs. loves to just climb!
- takes her shoes off ALL.THE.TIME.
- loves her sister so much and follows her around with all the smiles
- grunts and tries to “use the force” for things. haha. at least that’s what we call it.
- tries to ride her little bike but just goes backwards.
- is just about the sweetest little firecracker ever.
touching her toes! she’s been sick this week, so a lot of snot and coughing and grossness…but this photo is just so sweet. dancing! hey, what’s this on my shirt? ok mama, i am ALL DONE! with photos! hahah. i still think her crying face is just the cutest. and this photo was taken by my three year old! good job Sophia! I just love my girls and I’m so thankful for this year with sweet adorable, Cora!