Cora at 6 months:
- is so big. i’m going to have to edit this to add her weight when we go to the dr next week. but she wears 9 month clothes.
- is just the sweetest little thing. i am so in love with her temperament.
- starting to be mobile! what?! she is rolling around and getting places that way. if you need proof, check out my instagram:.
- she cracks herself up when she looks at herself in the mirror
- she loves kicking in the bathtub SO much! we all get wet and just giggle at her delight
- she enjoys her squash and carrots baby food so far. we haven’t gotten too much farther with other foods yet, but she will eat a whole container of those at once! peas, she barely will take down a couple bites. she knows what’s good y’all.
- she took her first plane flight this month. we went to Colorado after Easter! one of these days i’ll get those photos up…hopefully.
- she noticed the dog this month and tries to grab his ears… she loves grabbing Sophia’s hair.
- she “sings” in the morning when she’s awake. sometimes that’s at 4:30 AM. that is when i go put a paci in that cute little mouth and pray she will go back to sleep!
Corinne, sweet girl, we are so in love with you! Thank you for your daily, beautiful smile full of joy!
ps- for those interested, here is Sophia at 6 months!