first things first: Dear blog, i did not mean to just end up posting once a month about baby photos. i’m sorry to neglect. but to look at it positively, at least the monthly baby photos are actually getting me to write a little on this thing! i will get back to you soon. promise. xo-me.
Ha. i can’t believe it’s already been a month since i’ve posted! and Cora is just growing and going way too fast!
At 7 months:
- says “dada”!!! and tries to say all sorts of other things. tee hee.
- she rolls/scoots/wiggles her way around the room! we can’t quite call it crawling but man oh man is she getting places. let’s just say this photo session wasn’t that easy…
- sits up really well by herself.
- her smile. all the heart eyes. especially aimed at her sister.
- slept through the night- the night of her 7 month birthday! and has yet to do it again… girl, i know you can, just do it for me. please, girl, for your mama.
- eats a whole variety of food, still loves veggies the best. specifically the orange kind. (squash, sweet potato and carrot, and likes mango too! i think she likes orange…)
- has had her hair in a her first pig tail! right on the top of her head!
- is fighting all sleep. naps and nighttime. i think it’s just cause she wants to go go go…
- still no teeth really to speak of
- all.the.things go straight to her mouth…oh boy.
- keeps her eye on everything that is going on. this girl has a serious case of fomo!
- seems really tall
- just wants to keep up with big sister so bad
look at her trying to get up on all fours! oh my goodness gracious. we are so in trouble. please excuse me if you try to call and i am too busy chasing this little nugget around…
but i love her to pieces and i’m so thankful to get to be her mama! Cora is such a joy and a delight. every day.