last week sweet sweet baby Cora turned 4 months old. 4 months. i know i’ll keep saying this, but i can’t believe it! it’s going so fast!
my sister, Becca, was here to help me get the photographs. it was fun to share that with her. also to have her help getting Cora to smile was such a treat. can you come back every month for photos?
let’s just get this out of the way, THIS PHOTO:
it’s my favorite photo for today. i am so in love with this sweet thing.
Corinne at 4 months:
- blows lots of bubbles
- is 15 lbs 14 oz. (77%)
- is 26″ tall (94%)
- rocks tummy time!
- watches her sister with an eagle eye
- is actually pretty serious and it’s hard to get a smile, let a alone a giggle. but those giggles are the sweetest ever.
- she is ticklish already!
- is SO chatty. (put really only in private, she’s introverted i can already tell. lol.) she wakes up and just starts talking and singing and gets louder and louder and louder!
- plays so well in her little play gym and on her bouncer seat. she is very good at grabbing things!
- she rolled over last night. (technically a few days after she turned 4 months old, but oh my word, i couldn’t believe it)
- drool monster
making noises and spitting. ha. so are we done with this thing or what? ok mama, i’m done with tummy time.
i love her happy grin kick kick kick we are excited! bubbles! nonstop!
we love you sweet sweet girl.