you’ll be wondering why it took me a week to post this. let’s just say, the pictures were taken on time but the girl is ON THE MOVE. life is a little chaotic at the moment!
THIS. this photo right here is my favorite real smile of Cora’s:
at 8 months Cora:
- CRAWLS! she started while we were on vacation in California at about 7.5 months.
- is 19 lbs and wears 12 month size clothing
- is a teething mess. whew, it’s been rough
- said “Mommy!!” the day after she turned 8 months(that still totally counts, right?) and i haven’t heard it since. but she was screaming for me! i melted.
- is so darn busy. everyone who watches her for any length of time will tell you that.
- sticks her tongue out constantly when she is happy.
- pants like a dog as she’s crawling… bawahaha. so funny.
- loves to eat her baby food. especially loves to pick it up herself whenever she can!
- loved loved loved the sand at the beach. it was pretty funny how much she enjoyed digging her little fingers into the sand.
- wants to be included…always.
- is too big for baby toys,(in her own mind) she wants all of sister’s toys
- is NOT sleeping well at night. mama is tired y’all.
my gorgeous girl. her lips come from daddy, we all know that. haha. haha, oh you wanted me to stay still? yea right! my helper wanted to be in a picture: and she is such a good helper! Cora can’t take her eyes off her though. Sophia gets all the smiles.
oh silly girl, you are so big and we love you so much!