If you know me at all, you know I love a basic DIY. This one is super easy and super awesome! I wanted to share with you in case you wanted an easy pain cream to rub on where it hurts 🙂
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 5 drops each of Lemongrass, Panaway, Peppermint and Valor.
- That’s it!
How to make it:
Start whipping the coconut oil in the mixer to get a nice whipped texture. add the oils!
Mix it some more!
Then I just stuck it in a jar and added a tag. Easy peasy.
I am planning on using this on my back or hips that seem to have some aches and pains from this pregnancy. I have also already used some on my jaw line where I am clenching my teeth and it really hurts. I love being able to find solutions to pain besides just more Tylenol. Anyone else?
If you’re interested in starting with oils: Contact me!! You can reply to this post, comment, or find me on instagram or facebook. Here is the info but I will walk you through it personally and answer any questions. 🙂
- click here to begin the enrollment process
- select wholesale member to get the wholesale discount
- my member number is: 2293240 Thank you for using my number!
- choose your starter kit! (Premium Starter Kit – $160 – this comes with the 11 oils, sample packets, and the diffuser!-you basically get the diffuser for free!)
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me! 🙂