day by day getting out my camera. the lent venture continues.
- day 22 – babysitting someone else’s baby. eek! babies are such a gift and reminder of hope!
- day 23 – morning reading time with daddy. the cutest because she was kicking her feet.
- and FRIENDS VISITING! best day in a long time! we love having old friends come to visit!
- day 24 -walking in our backyard. spring is *almost* here.
- day 25 – feeding herself has become a new desired skill. oatmeal for breakfast sometimes means we have oatmeal in our hair the rest of the day
- day 26 – nap time. blessed nap time. sometimes it happens in the car and we sit in the garage until she wakes up…
- day 27 – helping the dog with his dinner…while wearing her purse no less
i promise, i’ll try to find other things to be thankful for and take pictures of for the rest of lent. i can’t help it that the little thing is the main thing in my life right now. hee hee.
anyone else doing something daily during lent? how’s it going? is it getting a little tough to stay diligent with it for you like it is me?