she turned 3 and life just won’t ever be the same.
i pull my hair out with this one most days. she’s the sweetest little trouble maker and disobey-er i know. i love her to pieces.
and she says the funniest things that i want to remember for always.
- “Baby Cora (or some days Tora) wake up-ing?”
- “i LOVE pink, Mom”
- “i LOVE purple, mom”
- “Reeeeely thirsty mom, time to go inside and drink applejuice.”
- “having tea time, mama? can i have some hot cocclate?”
- “marshamallomallows” you really just have to hear it for yourself:
- “COW CUP!”
- “poopaste” (for toothpaste. yes, she really does say that… the t must be hard lol)
- “no! cocclate milk! no water!”
- “i need my oils.” (because yes, i have taught my daughter that essential oils really do work lol)
- “let me hold her! i hold baby Cora mom!” two seconds later as she tries to push her off, “all done now! right now!”
- screaming from back seat, “you are song mom! you are! you are!” (the new song by jj heller called The Well)and then as soon as i play that she wants “coffee in the morning! coffee in the morning!” over and over and over. i finally had to take jj heller out of the cd player for my own sanity.
- “GOSH, mom.” -um ok threenager.
- “see ya later, mom! going to Nana’s!(or a trip! or vacation! or the beach!)” life must be pretty boring around here.
- “i sad. i miss daddy.”
- “you’re my ffend”
- “mom, and then?… and then? … then?” the girl wants the WHOLE plan man.
- “watch somfing?” or “…nap time then i wake up and watch somfing.” -obsessed with being able to watch something. a movie or a show it doesn’t matter. she’s technically only allowed one “somfing” a day during the weekend… unless mama is loosing her mind.
- “but mom, i luv you!” as she tries to get out of getting in trouble for getting up for the upteenth time after i’ve put her to bed. baby i love you too, more than i can handle right now because you’re so cute and just.so.much. and really you just need to go to bed!!
i can’t stand it. the days feel so long sometimes but i can’t believe she’s 3. she is so much fun and such a delight and such a treasure. i am SO blessed with her in my life. i know this and thank the Lord.