10 months looks like this: lots and lots of walking (!!)
i really can’t get over how mobile she is. She is getting faster every day!
Cora at 10 months:
- loves to walk!
- wears size 12/12-18. she just seems really long
- loves to eat big people food! baby food? don’t give me that stuff! i want something to pick up like the rest of you!
- says “doggy” and “daddy” ALL the time. they do sound slightly different, but she says it when she sees one of them… (or a horse, that’s a doggy too. or a strange tall man in the parking lot wearing glasses, that’s daddy too. lol)
- wrinkles her nose and sniffs when somethings kind of funny…it’s so hilarious
- thinks climbing the stairs is a game because one of us goes running to catch her and pick her up when she starts. she is getting so fast and just gets so excited for us to come get her! shoot!! how do i fix this?!
- was a total ham for this photoshoot
- has 5 teeth
- loves her “Pat the zoo” book! she brings it to me and giggles. totally melts my heart.
- still ADORES big sister. and wants to play with whatever big sister is playing with…so it begins.
- dances when daddy plays guitar. her dance moves consist of squats. it’s so cute.
- is still so LOUD when she wants something!
- knows “all done” in sign language…but i’m pretty sure she thinks it means- “i’ve finished everything on my plate so give me more.” so when i ask her if she wants more she keeps doing it and just gets louder. it also means, “get this baby food out of my face NOW mom”
- claps to music in the car or when sister sings
- puts EVERYTHING in her mouth(still). as quick as she can. she is starting to be so sneaky about it and then is also a PRO at hiding it from my finger trying to fish it out. dude, when will this end?
- this month has been much better for sleep for us. thank the Lord. she can usually go right back down with a little pat about once a night and then wakes up around 5 for a quick pre-breakfast before getting up around 6:30. so that is WAY better then August! seriously, we are PTL over here.
- she is such a sweetheart!
i mean, look at that face. such a ham. Stop growing! just stay this sweet and cute and snuggly! ok…maybe we want you to learn how to master the stairs but then seriously, stop it. we adore you so much! i can never get enough snuggles in because you just want to move move move!
we love you, Cora!!
ps. if you want to see Sophie pictures at 10 months, click HERE. you will note, i was still able to get a laying down picture with her. she had barely started to walk at 10 months.