1. Easter is way more exhausting then I could have imagined as a pastor’s family
2. our time is short, all we have is today. an unexpected death in the church of a woman who glorified God daily reminded me that that’s all that matters.
3. Sophia is a rockstar smiler but road trips are not her favorite
4. to remind myself of Grace and that it’s ok if all I do in a day is feed my daughter…she’s growing and that’s a big daily accomplishment!
5. we have to learn to breath when it’s windy.
6. the comparison game is SO NoT worth it.
7. DIY with your husbuddy can be an adventure in over-engineering…more on that soon! lol.
8. dream feeds are a
life sleep saver! we’ve been sleeping 7-8 hrs at a time all month! Whoo hoo!
have you ever thought about the things you’ve learned at the end of a month? Emily at Chatting at the Sky encouraged me to think about it! It’s a nice exercise to think about what God has brought you through in just a month! praise Him for all He’s done!
and now I’ll leave you with some Instagram images from the month of April. enjoy!